Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!



It is Christmas morning and Morgan got up SUPER early - like 2 am... she informed me (at 2 am that Santa had been to the house and stuffed the stockings but forgot to leave presents. I told her we would have to figure it out and then about 20 minutes later she informed me she was mistaken. The reason she thought this was because she "knew all of our wrapping paper" and she was looking for "the special Santa paper" she did not realize that Santa used bags this year. We managed to make her wait until 7 am to wake everyone else up, but not with out reminders from her about every 45 minutes.


Bill got us this little ornament for Michael. The gesture made me cry a little, but only because it is so sweet and it reads sleep in heavenly peace (that is probably the part that got me). As we opened gifts I felt Michael squirm and I could not help but know this is his only Christmas with us and I felt thankful to feel him and know that for today he is in his little happy place and soon he will be in a happier place, but in God's time not ours. Merry Christmas!

1 comment: