Monday, October 11, 2010

One year since...

Thank you Shannon for remembering Michael...

So tomorrow is one year.  One year since I was a carefree pregnant mom.  One year since we found out there MAY be a problem. One year since my world changed. One year...

October is national Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month.  October 15th has further been recognized as the international day of awareness ~ Friday October 15th, at 7 p.m. we will be participating in the "Wave of Light" by lighting a candle in remembrance of Michael all the little angels gone too soon.  Please join us : )

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and Michael. I know too well how hard these anniversaries are.. I'm already at the point where I'm facing second anniversaries for so many things and it still feels so fresh and raw. I want you to know that I will always remember your sweet son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting that we both found out in October. Fall and winter are colored by that for me. I find that each year I sink into a bit of a funk until I get past her birthday in January. At first I felt guilty about it, but now I've come to recognize that it's ok to wallow a bit. Just a little. You can't minimize the impact of such a life changing experience.

    (Hugs)~

    ReplyDelete