Friday, October 8, 2010

Be faithful in small things...

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. ~ Mother Teresa




This is so to the point and perfect for me right now.  As a fellow angel mommy celebrated her little ones one year angleversary today.  Did I say celebrate? Yes, celebrate.  I am remembering all the angel babies and not a day goes by that I do not think of Michael. Not a sad thing, a very normal thing, but now as a mother to an angel, I celebrate every angels life because they are so important and these angels have all touched me. I know there stories, I know how important they are I even feel like I know what there little personalities were like.  We are so blessed and I am so blessed to know all the mommies of the above angel babies.  I have so much to share and I am thinking October is a good month to share ~ so hang with me while I sort through my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment