Thursday, March 10, 2011

Well it is bedrest again...

So I have been confined to the parameters of my bed (again) and so I write...  Yesterday my blood pressure went through the roof! It was in the neighborhood of 157/115 so I had to go to the hospital to be monitored and for labs, but in reality its not so bad because (a little happy dance here) I had no bad stuff in my labs (like protein- so my kidneys are working properly) and just getting off my feet made it drop to 120/65 within about an hour without medicine, so we are good, just a little extra time to do nothing.  The other good news is he looks great and I got to see a 3D ultrasound and he really looks like his daddy.  He has the same pouty lips.  I wish I knew how to put the pictures up (I will work on that later).  So I am a little nervous I am not going to lie, he is breech and I know he can move, but we are getting close now.  I am completely not prepared for our new addition thinking I still had plenty of time, but I did order cradle bedding.  Nothing for the crib yet, but we will get there.  Here is a picture of his cradle bedding...


3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the high blood pressure, but glad to hear that bed rest is doing the trick (for now anyway!)!!!

    The cradle bedding is beautiful, and I look forward to seeing the rest of your nursery...in due time!

    Take care of yourself and enjoy these last few weeks. I can't believe how fast time goes. I know we all say that...and I've been incredibly good at documenting all the small things along the way with Baby Luke, but HOW did he turn 7 months on the 1st of March?!! AAAARGH! Regardless of age, he's pure delight! I know you'll soon be feeling the same!

    Blessings,
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie I can't believe he is 7 months old already!!! Thanks for still reading : ) I am trying to post his US picture today ~ wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! And definitely tell Bill that he has a lifetime of camo ahead of him, so a little toile in his first few months will be okay. ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete